Friday, May 6, 2011

Unique Paracord Survival Gear-Episode I: Ripcord Sinnet


The first in the Survival Gear Series is one of my favorite survival bracelets, the Ripcord Sinnet. JD @ TyingItAllTogether has a video showing the tying technique and the unraveling process so I won't get into that other than to say that this bracelet can be unraveled in less than thirty seconds leaving a single 8 foot strand of paracord ready for survival use.

Click the Continue Reading button for more variations on tying this knot.



I varied the original tying technique by tying a 3/4" side release buckle to the red bracelet. The other bracelet was tied using the original tying technique  except I added a B.D.U. button to an olive drab bracelet that used somewhere around 9-10 feet of paracord.















 Ripcord Keychain Fob


No comments:

Post a Comment