Thursday, December 1, 2011

UNIQUE CELTIC CROSS

If you follow my blog you may have noticed that I haven't posted many new posts lately. Recently I experienced the loss of my sister and though I have been tying a few knots here and there, I just didn't feel up to the task of publishing any of them.
I decided I would get back to publishing in hopes that it will help in this trying time. That's when I decided that my first post would be honor of her.
This knot is called the Celtic Cross and is really an attractive Cross. And though it may look challenging, it is really an easy design to tie.


I followed the instructions from Free-Macrame-Patterns.com to learn to tie the design. I tied the Celtic Cross using about three feet of paracord in neon orange and neon yellow. I followed the instructions for the first course exactly, but for the second I ran one of the strands from each color underneath the other color and followed alongside the single strand. I finished off the design with a Knife Lanyard Knot on either end.




No comments:

Post a Comment